User avatar

OokamiKitsune

OokamiKitsune

  • Lounge, The Re: Anime

    I love FullMetal Alchemist and FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood. I have seen all the episodes, both movies, read all the chapters and have played all the games that were released in ...

    Jan 24, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Resolutions for 2013

    My resolution is to finish my book and do one good deed everyday. Live everyday to the fullest and make every mistake I can- so I won't next year

    Jan 2, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Lyrics and songs that inspire you.

    Start Of Something Good By: Daughtry you never know when you're gonna meet someone and your whole wide world in a moment comes undone you're just walking around then suddenly ...

    Aug 22, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Character Pictures!

    The first one is them in a funny, chibi=like way and the second is them in good detail I hope you guys like the way I think they should look

    Aug 8, 2012


You cannot understand and disagree.
— P. D. Ouspensky