User avatar

OokamiKitsune

OokamiKitsune

  • Writing Activities Re: Look at this guy...

    I think he has is mind set on one goal and isn't afraid of hurting a few people to get it. He also looks like he lost something that meant ...

    Aug 8, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hello my name is Von Kyodai. Ladies you can fall off a building when your husband cheats on you; When your cat gets stuck you can fall out a tree ...

    Aug 8, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "When Max's best friend, Kedna, died I couldn't do anything for him. I felt awful. I let him cry while covering his face with my arms. He eventually feel asleep ...

    Aug 8, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: Answer This Question in as Few Words as Possible...

    I'm going to write a little more than some :D ANSWER: I write because I cannot stand people, at all! Though I should be used to them I get flustered ...

    Aug 8, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know your a writer when you start believing the worlds in your head are real. I started doing that, I like to think about it when I dream its ...

    Aug 8, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know your a writer when you get super emotional when one of your characters is suppose to die. :( Also when you are constantly looking at people with the ...

    Aug 8, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    To kill my twin brother as a course of revenge for my parents deaths when I was 8." -Max Yaragado, from A Wolf's Might and A Rose's Magic "If you ...

    Aug 8, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: Story in Six Words

    He likes her, she HATES him?

    Aug 8, 2012
  • Research Archives Re: Online Writing Question

    has contests that the winners(5) get paid; 1000 for 1st place and 500 for 2-5. and everything gets copyrighted to your pin name. :)

    Aug 2, 2012
  • Research Re: Bad meets Good

    MC knows he is being looked for and hates them with all his breath- doesn't mind killing them. The MC and Protagonist are about equally matched. The protagonist that finds ...

    Jul 29, 2012
  • Research Re: Character Name

    I am writing a story on a young detective who is extremely smart and has a photo graphical memory, any ideas.

    Jul 29, 2012
  • Research Re: Bad meets Good

    The protagonist is looking for the MC by orders of her higher ups. Your questions helped a lot by the way

    Jul 26, 2012
  • Research Re: Niva and/or Trolleys

    My major is History. :D Some used horses but most citizens walked everywhere. Cars were around but not many people could afford them at the time.

    Jul 25, 2012
  • Research Re: Er...help? (Name related)

    You said he was kind of knightly figure for people, I would call him the Dark Ace of Hearts but that me. Riem ( I pronounce it R- (long) A- ...

    Jul 25, 2012
  • Research Re: What are things you commonly find in Urban Fantasies?

    A Urban Fantasy is really strange overall. First of all the word Urban means the characteristic of a city or town. And everyone knows what fantasy is 8) riiiighhhht So ...

    Jul 25, 2012


I do not use my siblings as the cleaning equipment.
— Atticus