User avatar

OokamiKitsune

OokamiKitsune

  • Writers Corner Re: Looking for talented writers to collab with.

    Hello there :? I was just curious so I clicked the link for this page. O and for your question it could be either National Traveler Women's Forum OR Neopian ...

    Dec 9, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Crimson. I like to get the boys heated up :twisted: I am also a fire mage. I really love teasing them- especially when they think I'm serious and ask me ...

    Oct 5, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Name Game

    My characters name is Von Kyodai. He grew up trying to be the perfect son and classmate. Now that he is 18 he has the entire town falling for him. ...

    Aug 22, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Lyrics and songs that inspire you.

    Start Of Something Good By: Daughtry you never know when you're gonna meet someone and your whole wide world in a moment comes undone you're just walking around then suddenly ...

    Aug 22, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversation

    I don't want them to think I'm a girl, so I can blend in better. Since they are looking for a female thief- pretending to be a guy is easier ...

    Aug 20, 2012
  • Writing Tips Re: A new kind of magician

    My characters are mages. The girls are born with the ability to use magic-they were gifts from their deities.The guys can use magic but only if they create a contract ...

    Aug 9, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: Speak for Yourself

    I hate doing these things but if I must :| my names Max Yaragado, I am 19 years old and Human. I have to say human because where I live ...

    Aug 9, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Character Pictures!

    The first one is them in a funny, chibi=like way and the second is them in good detail I hope you guys like the way I think they should look

    Aug 8, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: Can you make a character?

    Tasha narrowed her eyes, ignoring the two man. The drunk guy stumbled and faced the other man. "shou, wanna go buddy! Thess girlys wit me." The sober man arched an ...

    Aug 8, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: Anyone draw their characters?

    I love to sketch them :D This is Von Kyodai and Scarlet Hian, from A Wolf's Might and A Rose's Magic. Von always plays around with girls- large, small. Older, ...

    Aug 8, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: Character/novel's theme songs

    Songs that have and are inspiring me to write A Wolf's Might and A Rose's Magic Song:Accidentally In Love Artist:Counting Crows Characters: Von Kyodai and Scarlet Hian So she said, ...

    Aug 8, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the scene above you

    It had me thinking of things I really want to do. It's a little sad but very level headed :) Here is what I have, these ************************ mean the point ...

    Aug 8, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Surveys

    I created one for each of my characters so here you go :D Profile for: Garth Yasari Gender: Male Race: Dark Elf- royal guard Age: 4750 (19 in human years) ...

    Aug 8, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: Make up a TV Show name

    A shy, and very noticeable clumsy girl lives her life in a class full of guys. These guys also happen to be jocks and delinquents, about have and have. After ...

    Aug 8, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversation

    Hi there guys! My name is Gervase (Its German) and I live in Queens, New York! I am a thief at night, but I work as a consulting detective at ...

    Aug 8, 2012


If you can't get out of your comfort zone, you'll never find what you're looking for. Don't make things quick and easy to feel better short term. Make a change and then you'll feel better longer term.
— Frinderman