Random avatar

Omnihat

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Longing

    Aww, this is sad in a way. But almost cute at the same time. I like it very much. It's not too long, but doesn't feel too short either, it's ...

    Oct 2, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: ARTEG

    Firstly, nice work. I wasn't planning on reviewing something so long, but after reading just a few lines, I found I didn't care. I wanted to know what was going ...

    Oct 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Stop The Abuse.

    I love the concept with the child in the eye, and it's very well done you're an amazing artist. I think mostly everything has been said except: On the hand, ...

    Oct 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Truth Be Sold(Prologue)

    Love it. It's a very, very short prologue, but it in only a few lines it gives you a nice feel to the novel and what it's about, all the ...

    Sep 30, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Part of the Night-Chapter Two

    Hey. It was set off for the most prestigious and prosperous of the citizens called “The Aisles.” The Aisles began to come into my sight as I quickened my pace. ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Given the Chance

    Thanks you guys for the honest comments. They're very helpful and I appreciate them, I'll remember your suggestions for the future. :)

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Given the Chance

    Given the chance, would you save a life? Even if you must suffer through their strife? Given the chance, would you help a friend? Even if it’s your life you ...

    Jul 18, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Reality

    Nice work! The rhyming is good, and you haven't just used a bunch of generic words for it. I love the way you ended it, repeating words from the beginning ...

    Jul 18, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: Critique required for my stories setting and context.

    I really like this idea, it seems interesting and different. I would like to see how you develop it further in to a novel. My only concern is, why does ...

    Jul 17, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: CODI - Chapter 1

    Hey. As you can tell I'm brand spanking new, and this is my first post. This is the first chapter of my novel and (obviously) I really want some criticism ...

    Jul 17, 2011


The most important thing is to have fun! Stress makes for distress and neither of those belong in writing!
— Kaia