Random avatar

Omnifur7

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Eclipse Chronicles Prolouge/Chapter 1/2

    Waiting for those replies guys!! ;)

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Eclipse Chronicles Prolouge/Chapter 1/2

    Please read and review! I hope to get more posts up soon! I NEED replies to help me write my story!!

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Hidden in Red

    Well, that certainly was twisted :D I really liked how you were very descriptive with Red's facination with blood and the accent the characters talked. Keep up the good work!!

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Eclipse Chronicles Prolouge/Chapter 1/2

    The Eclipse Chronicles Prologue “Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you…” -The Holy Bible The only thing to be heard was the whispering of the cold ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Death Trilogy-Book 1-Chapter 1

    Really good. It hooked me in and really interested me.

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Fireworks for the War (Edited)

    Awesome. Very dramatic. I really liked it. Keep up the great work! Later!

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Stabbing Spring

    That was very good. Keep it up!

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: ~

    Cool. I really like it. Keep up the good work

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Evil Angel- Chapter One

    At first I was gonna skip this cuz it seemed really long, but I eneded up reading the whole thing. I really liked it and hope you continue the story ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Fall of Gods first chapter

    Cool! I really liked it! This really felt like a sort of introduction to the whole story. I also was wondering if the newborn child with the spider-mark is supposed ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Eclipse Chronicles 0

    The Eclipse Chronicles Prologue “Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you…” -The Holy Bible The only thing to be heard was the whispering of the cold ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Eclipse Chronicles 1

    Hi everyone. After some brain storming and organization, I have created the edited version of my story thanks to the suggestions and comments of other users. The basic plot is ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Eclipse Chronicles

    This is my first story I ever wrote, so please read and review it. Thank you. The Eclipse Chronicles Prolouge The only thing he could hear was the sound of ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: In the night (a short descriptive passage)

    I thought it was pretty cool

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    I'm Joe. I'm new here.

    Mar 28, 2008


We are all broken. That's how the light gets in.
— Ernest Hemingway