User avatar

OmarEhab

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Ranger's Battle (prologue)

    Well I am hooked that's all I know! Add a bit of descriptions to the characters just for the sake of the imagination of the reader and for the cottage. ...

    Dec 24, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Brotherhood, Prologue

    Hey guys, this is my first post so I am quite nervous. Of course you know what to do. Thanks! The assassin set up his new rifle to the test. ...

    Dec 24, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: I Am New Now Bow To Me!!

    Do you really have to bow? No. Hello everybody I am Omar! I am almost 15 (let's hope I do reach 15 or else!) and I live in Cairo. If ...

    Dec 19, 2011


In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort.
— JRR Tolkien