User avatar

OlgaB

  • Poetry » Narrative, Literature Re: A(r)mor

    Hello, I'm Olga and I found your work to review. First of all, I'm in love with the theme of the poem. Personally I love comparing love and fights, all ...

    Mar 29, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: L'appel du vide

    Hello! That's a lovely piece of art indeed. Even though I'm usually looking for a certain rhythm, but it's all my nature, and it didn't spoil your work. From the ...

    Mar 26, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, Literature Re: Grace in Diction

    Hello! I found your thoughts of poetry and literature in general really attractive and deep. You used a lot of metaphors, and that made the text even more exquisite. I ...

    Mar 25, 2015


“If you come at four in the afternoon, I'll begin to be happy by three.”
— Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince