User avatar

Ofour

  • Information Desk Archive Re: The BIG Move: August 25, 2007

    On my birthday! Should I be honoured?

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: IMPORTANT: HARRY POTTER, NO SPOILERS!

    Hear, hear.

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Great YWS Outage

    I was scared there for a minute... or five days...

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: "Excellently observed, but let us cultivate our garden.

    87? How interesting, an octogenarian on a teenage website. A fan of Candide? Why, seeing that the world is not as good as El Dorado, where you live, but isn't ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, what's up?

    W00t for being 15, 'tis joyful-bilating. And yes, welcome.

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: *incoherent mumbling*

    "Ofour, yeah, I think cello is pretty cool as well. Do you play cello, or do you just like the way it sounds?" - I play it all the way, ...

    May 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: *incoherent mumbling*

    Lollergaggings. 'cello rules. Welcome and generic hello stuff. Gurby

    May 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: konichiwa hola hello

    Indeed, I can empathise. Welcome and stuff, will look for your work, hopefully soon. GUrBy

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey people

    Hello I'm sure you could get Nate (the site owner/admin) to change your name if you asked. Homeschooled sounds interesting, is it good? I hope you gain a lot of ...

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hello and welcome. I will look forward to reading your work. Gurby P.S. I hope your article was in favour of the Wii.

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi!

    what about a virgo *prepares to wince* anyways, hellodidoody

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Go to the relevant section in Literary (see top of screen) e.g Dramatic Poetry. Then click "New Topic" and hey pesto (yes, pesto), you have a story. I am sorry ...

    Mar 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Vash says hello!

    Whoa. Scummy scum that is. :( *Sigh* Some people....

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: HEY YALLL!

    literary (at top of screen) - then go to the fantasy section.

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hello Luke.

    Feb 7, 2007


All my life I've wanted to be someone; I guess I should have been more specific.
— Jane Wagner