User avatar

Ofour

  • Media Reviews Re: Eragon

    "He gave them gold armor? I really can't remember what type of armor it was he was given, but really, gold? He must be the biggest idiot alive." - gee, ...

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time

    I, too, thought it was a very good book indeed. However, it has caused me much annoyance: some people think they know everything about autism after reading it, saying stuff ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    Kazmurf: maybe he was referring to realism of the characters' personalities?

    May 29, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    "Duh, Harry Potter! Hello, it has MAGIC IN IT" - I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not but have you read Lord of the Rings?

    May 29, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Excuses

    Teacher: Where's your assignment? Student: What assignment? Teacher: The one I set you last week. Student: You never set an assignment, perhaps it was in your mind? Teacher: No, I'm ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    "As far as I'm concerned, there is no definite right or wrong answer. And to say with absolute certainty that one is better than the other, without any room to ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Your opinion of Paolini....

    11. Such an enormous anti-Eragon community tells me that his books can't exactly be amazing.

    May 18, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: The Nonmeides

    :(

    May 17, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: The Nonmeides

    [Bumped]

    May 14, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: The Nonmeides

    A working title of the four "(Not)" My poems: (Not) My Prayer ( (Not) My Friend ( (Not) My Music ( (Not) My Life ( What do you think of ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Give Matt feedback :)

    First: :shock: Second: it's OK but a little random Third: ROFL, quite literally - the randomness! Fourth: Oh dear *descending whistle......CRASH* Fifth: SO LIKE COMPLETELY 100% TRUE! Sixth: Didn't sho

    May 9, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Your opinion of Paolini....

    "People bought it, and people liked it." - it isn't that simple. A book is, unfortunately, sold by how many you can see in the shop window just as often ...

    May 2, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Your opinion of Paolini....

    "it felt like splinters of hot bamboo being driven into my tender eyeballs." - I know the feeling, I had to read it. But seriously, no, I haven't. Although many ...

    May 2, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Eragon

    That's alright and I respect the way you think. However, I have one question: why? I just want to know what made you like them so much.

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Eragon

    Three cheers for KazSmurf. I was just wondering how large the Eragon fanbase was, so I could compare it to other books and authors. Does anyone know?

    Apr 29, 2007


We're just all nosy little busybodies.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi