User avatar

Ofour

  • Official Polls Re: WHAT!?

    I like padding.... *drool*

    May 26, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: WHAT!?

    Why is there a dog there? Who put my slippers in the toastie-machine? How many turtles did I not feed last Tuesday? What is an elephant doing in my radiator? ...

    May 26, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Global Warming

    "Watch it before you dismiss it as political propaganda." - I watched it, it is just political propaganda. There is another debate amongst scientists: whether the increase in carbon dioxide ...

    May 26, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sub-infinities?

    "what is the use of infinity to describe either space" - in both cases there are an unlimited number of points. Using infinity to describe any dimension is useless because ...

    May 26, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should Hitler go to Hell?

    "Does it really matter the man's intentions? Does it matter if he honestly wanted to repent? If we were truly formed in God's opinion, then he, as the ultimate authority, ...

    May 25, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Covert The Heathens!

    "I can't believe that a loving and merciful God would send people to hell over such trivial things. I can't see Him giving a damn (no pun intended) about the ...

    May 25, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Atheism

    "In their defense, Christians are doing their best to follow suit. Unfortunately, they have no evidence to uphold the things they so fervently believe in, and thus their arguments often, ...

    May 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Necropost Day

    Heehee. Why Necropost? Sounds pretty... goth? The bumping idea isn't a bad one, it would be good to see old posts put to the front, rekindle old arguments, but I ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    If I think about evolution and what I have learned about it I agree with it, it makes sense and there is decent evidence to support it. But if I ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Your passions?

    Maths, cooking (especially brownies) and Sudoku.

    May 23, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Atheism

    Is it more illogical to say that everything that exists was made by an all-powerful being who knows and sees all or that it all suddenly exploded out of an ...

    May 22, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Covert The Heathens!

    I find that I get annoyed, and others too, when someone tells me to do all these brilliant morally correct actions when they themselves are just as bad as me, ...

    May 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Exams Exams Exams!

    "Yeah, I think you may find 5 full A Level subjects kindda hard to cope with." - it's a challenge, plus, maths, further maths and physics overlap a lot.

    May 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: BAN FRED!!!

    If he annoys you, ignore him.

    May 19, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God and war

    "Humans fight. They kill. And why does God allow it?" - free will, he allows us that and we misuse it.

    May 18, 2007


I will not condemn you for what you did yesterday, if you do it right today.
— Sheldon S. Maye