User avatar

Ofour

  • Randomosity Re: So I'm standing there, right? And suddenly...

    Whoops, I meant charismatic. Durrr durrr bee durrr durrr

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A Very Serious Question

    If I can draw something using a dinner plate and two cups then I don't like it.

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Pirates of the Carribean 3

    "did you not see the freaking huge maelstrom" - I did, but the enormous build up implied that she could lift all the ships up with a sneeze and annihilate ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Pirates of the Carribean 3

    I disagree with the majority of critics who say that it is far too complicated, I enjoyed it all the more. However, Kiera Kightley's performance was weak, as was Orlando ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: So I'm standing there, right? And suddenly...

    "So I stood there, right, and then suddenly he bit me and ran away." "So I'm standing there, right, and then suddenly he bites me and runs away." I know ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The I-Doser

    This reminds me very much of "soma" from A Brave New World, and "Bliss" from Doctor Who. Wouldn't want to try it myself - if you can't make yourself happy ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: National Towel Day

    It does indeed remind me of Towlie - "You wanna get high?" *muffles self with towels*

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Countdown To 200,000

    Will you be able to tell who posted the 200,000th and what it was? EDIT: Could you have like a big count down (or up) thingy on the front page ...

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why are you asking why I am asking why she should know who he is?

    May 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Who is what?

    May 30, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: (if so) Why are athiests more intellegent on average?

    "does their economically advantaged position give them higher IQs, or do their higher IQs give them economic advantage?" - I believe the latter occurs far less than the first. There ...

    May 28, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: (if so) Why are athiests more intellegent on average?

    I know, there's a surprisingly low amount of tension for such a topic.

    May 28, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: (if so) Why are athiests more intellegent on average?

    "but being rich doesn't have anything to do with your IQ." - yes it does. IQ is influenced by education (one of its flaws). The richer you are, the better ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: (if so) Why are athiests more intellegent on average?

    "I'm thinking that because the extremely poor/uneducated are more likely to turn to religion than someone who is not, this is going to drag down the average IQ/intelligence of the ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: (if so) Why are athiests more intellegent on average?

    Well, I think you should keep in mind that the IQ system is not infallable. In recent years it is being used less and less because it is not as ...

    May 27, 2007


People say I love you all the time - when they say, ‘take an umbrella, it’s raining,’ or ‘hurry back,’ or even ‘watch out, you’ll break your neck.’ There are hundreds of ways of wording it - you just have to listen for it, my dear.
— John Patrick, The Curious Savage