User avatar

Ofour

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Yet another God question

    "The only way to determine someone's faith is to ask them, not to wait for "extreme circumstances" to intervene and show me who is what." - you ask someone, they ...

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Yet another God question

    "That's awful reasoning and complete rubbish. You don't qualify or provide evidence in any way and even admit it's not true by adding "probably" afterwards." - tha's the definition of ...

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Yet another God question

    It does. But you seem to think it proves that there is a God, but we cannot understand him. Besides the fact that this is suggested strongly in the bible ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Yet another God question

    Do I see an Absolute Truth spin-off forming?

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I need to say this, however i wrote this when i was fustrate

    Can you argue with the unquestionably concluding logic of a certain electric blue monkey?

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Yet another God question

    "Why can't I thus say fairies exist?" - Maybe it's because you don't actually believe that fairies exist. I know that's a big "maybe" and points towards a person being ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Yet another God question

    This forum is full of God debates: does he exist? what's he like? is he logical? does he control us? etc. I'm pretty fed up of people telling me what ...

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Goodnight...

    Do not blashpeme! Can-openers opened the door to civilisation (lol, unintended pun), they rule and so have more than enough right to be said goodnight to. The moon is so... ...

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I need to say this, however i wrote this when i was fustrate

    I'm sure the girl who had no legs worked hard all the time to prove everyone else wrong, maybe you just have to do the same (note that I am ...

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Squills June 2007 Issue Is Now Available!

    Squills rules...

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: This Is How The Joke Began...

    Roflmao. Dr Zoidberg always makes me laugh the most though....

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: 6000!

    That's currazzyy!!!!

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Goodnight...

    *sings* His name is Bill He has a grade five drill, Twelve extensions, some Little spiky bits you use to fix things but never get round to using ever at ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Bye Everyone!

    I like kayaking, it has two ks.

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Spanking children. Discipline or abuse?

    A child can block out noises (I could), a child cannot block out pain. Guilt-tripping will gradually lose its effectiveness. It's great the first few times but then it begins ...

    Jun 6, 2007


It's not nice to roast people when they're out of comebacks.
— Atticus