User avatar

Ofour

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Satan And God

    "God: 'If you don't do what I say, then I'll have you tortured forever.'" - the whole point is that you are supposed to ask for forgiveness for doing things ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Satan And God

    God severed the connection? What's that Church-thingy doing down the road then? God kicked them out of paradise as punishment for disobedience. He is all forgiving but they did not ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below Me

    I do indeed! TPBM plays teh 'cellozorz ('cello).

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Satan And God

    "And keep in mind that God said, 'for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die'. Which clearly contradicts your argument, Ofour." = one translation, not all. ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Satan And God

    God didn't lie. When he said they would die it meant that they would become mortal, which they did. He never said "you will die as and when you eat ...

    Jun 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What's Your Religion?

    Anyone Jedi?

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    "So, if homosexuality is something that you cannot choose, and is instead an ingrained part of what you are, how is it any different to, say, being black?" - homosexuality ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What's Your Religion?

    People may get fussy about being called "Christians" when they are a specific denomination, but for me it's fine.

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Satan And God

    You base your entire "theory" on the fact that God is human, with human reactions, emotions and ideas. He is not. ("He" is only used because it was the nearest ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    Good for her. 9/10

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I don't smoke, product of an eye operation. Icky!

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    The only picture of me that I can find on this computer, from four years ago. Meh. And yes, my eye is supposed to be like that.

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Don't you think the first part of that wasn't really a full question so he made up for it by adding two more words which also happened to be a ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I need to say this, however i wrote this when i was fustrate

    Perseverance...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I need to say this, however i wrote this when i was fustrate

    Yay!

    Jun 15, 2007


sometimes i'm like "I should say something quotable to make it into the quote gen" but then I feel bad because quote gen quotes are very spontaneous
— theromanticchemist