User avatar

Ofour

  • Lounge, The Re: First Concert, Best Concert

    I do like Reel Big Fish, their renditions of old songs are the best.

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    "And as to 'they chose to sin'. They did no such thing. God created them, he is supposed to be an omnipotent, all-knowing being. He would know that, on placing ...

    Jul 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    hehe, me feels the same way... 9/10

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Lol, you look so... black.

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which printing format do you prefer?

    "Hardback... They just last longer than paperback ones and the spine doesn't get ruined on them." - yes it does, you just can't see it.

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Satan And God

    "If He did something to stop it, that would be invading free will, would it not?" - yes. You can't say someone has free will unless they have free will ...

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which printing format do you prefer?

    Paperback; hardback gets annoying with the paper cover always slipping, and Pat Buchanan tries to kill you while you're reading. I've never tried to read an E-book but know it ...

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: What is that?

    Some words have two meanings, isn't it nice...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Satan And God

    Precisely, I think it's quite unfair.

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: What is that?

    Hmmm... I'd use name-plaque :p Nah, to me plaque sounds better.

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    No. Freaking. Way. That bubble is HUGE. How in the...?

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Satan And God

    "“ I think that God merely knows all possible futures, pasts and presents, not the exact one you will choose.” How can we say God knows everything if he doesn’t ...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Portfolios/Post Since Last Visit/Recent Lit Additions

    Uh-oh, search is not working! Why? It was fine for a short while, now it's broken again "Debug" then a gazillion numbers follow, yet again.

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Aliens?

    "The probibility of us meeting other intelligent life is practically 0." - but that's entirely based on a lot of "let's say"s and "we think"s. The simple answer is we ...

    Jun 30, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Satan And God

    Beforehand, Adam and Eve were immortal, they could not die. They were made mortal: they would definitely die in the future.

    Jun 30, 2007


I was flummoxed by fractious Franny's decision to abrogate analgesics for the moribund victims of the recent conflagration. Of course, to display histrionics was discretionary, but I did so anyways, implicating a friend in my drama to make the effect cumulative. I think a misanthrope would have a prosaic appellation, perhaps one related to autonomy and the rejection of anthropocentrism. I think they wouldn't think much of the prominence of watching the coagulation of tea to prognosticate future malevolent events, not even if those events were related to jurisprudence.
— Spearmint