User avatar

Ofour

  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    I just wonder if anyone has ever seen a monkey as an internet mascot? I also wonder if anyone hasn't seen a dragon as an internet mascot? I like originality, ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Age limit on smoking raised to 18 in UK

    I don't think smoking will ever be completely banned. When alcohol was banned in America it had a huge amount of problems, simply because everyone still drank because it was ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    White, unless your a goth. What have I got in my pocketses?

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: You know you're going to have a bad day if...

    10. if you wake up and you're made of cheese.

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Saddam is dead.

    It may give some people a feeling of vengeance, but it has no real benefit politically. There is no less hatred between the Sunnis and the Shias, there will be ...

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: I Write Because...

    Because I feel like it, it's fun.

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: yeah.

    i left my heart and my hat behind

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    A friend of my second cousin's grandmother told my auntie's manicurist who told the streetsweeper who told a friend of mine who wouldn't tell me what he was doing so ...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: tell me about you

    I want to study Particle Physics at Oxford and solve the world's energy problem. It might not happen, but hey!

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Nintendo Wii

    brawl looks immense. can't wait.

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Spoonerisms!

    May have heard this before but: You've just tasted a whole worm!

    Feb 9, 2007


The opposite of belonging is fitting in.
— Dr. BrenĂ© Brown