User avatar

Ofour

  • Lounge, The Re: The Deathly Hallows: A Sneak Preview

    "The Dark Lord Ascending". Most of Rowling's other chapter titles are simply events or objects, and I can't think of any that contain verbs; I just noticed how odd it ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    It is unfortunate. One might say that each separate intelligent entity (we'll draw the line at apes) has a different end. Atheists take their way out, theists theirs. It sounds ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    "So what you're saying is that a person who has gay sex with another person, depsite the fact that they may be in a loving relationship, and all that, will ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    That's why the "sixth-sense" solution only works for an individual. It is the only one that is the correct answer but it is always different from person to person. Because ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    Yes, that did seem a bit vague. However, such an answer would support the theory that if one is in tune with one's "sixth sense" one can feel God's existence. ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    "Having sex is not just to make life. Okay? Using your logic, then it is also direspectful to use a condom, or be on the pill. Those aren't natural, and ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    That's terrible, and I had no idea it was happening. Do the Catholic Church specifically advocate that? because I thought that belt of America was very protestant. Even so, I ...

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    "You think it's unfair that we point the finger at a religion that is causing people's deaths?" - it isn't, they're distributing condoms, trying to help. It's not as if ...

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What don't you like about YWS?

    I think it's a matter of patience, in this hurried world of ours. No-one seems to give much time any more.

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What don't you like about YWS?

    Amelia: many, many people feel the same and have complained about it for a long time. Unfortunately it continues, despite the fact that there are many helpful tips and guidelines ...

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    Well, the Catholic Church are not condemning the distribution of condoms in AIDs affected areas of the world, or so I heard. Also, it is unlikely that a traditional moral ...

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    I have wondered over the years what some people find wrong with another person believing in the Christian God. One could call them Atheist activists, who seek to make sure ...

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What's Your Religion?

    Mormons are the same as Christians?

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    "I think that says a lot about how hard it is to argue from an atheistic point of view" - a religious person has an equally hard time in arguing ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    Oh, that girl... 9/10

    Jul 13, 2007


hop exploded again, someone get the re-hopinator
— vic