-
Re: Whats the funniest word you can think of?
7/10 Booombollinchkii
Mar 23, 2007 -
Re: 'We Want This Polar Bear Dead' Say Animal Rights Lobby
If they ask for the polar bear to be killed then they should ask for every enimal in captivity recieving artifivial sustinence to be killed. No more zoos. They cannot ...
Mar 21, 2007 -
Re: Soda or Juice?
Apple Juices rools.
Mar 17, 2007 -
Re: Three Word Story
that bogeys look
Mar 14, 2007 -
Re: Monkey Is The Official Mascot Of YWS
Rool Monkeys! Sweet
Mar 14, 2007 -
Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!
Rule Monkeys! I just checked the Memberlist and around half the people who have ever joined have one post or less. But I would have thought that there were around ...
Mar 12, 2007 -
Re: Is individuality dwindling?
I think that expression is improved through a written medium, not an internet one. But thought is the purest form of... well... thought.
Mar 10, 2007 -
Re: Do we really exist?
Well, as far as I actually, really know, everything is just a figment of my imagination, so I am the only proven existence. One idea that I entertained for a ...
Mar 9, 2007 -
Re: Absolute Truth
Everything. That's what makes life so fun, it could mean absolutely nothing!
Mar 9, 2007 -
Re: Is individuality dwindling?
A powerful adult who goes to University, gets a job, votes for his party, gets married, has children, grows old, gets a pension and dies? The system can be much ...
Mar 9, 2007 -
Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!
lol, right back at me.
Mar 9, 2007 -
Re: Absolute Truth
There is only one thing anyone can ever be completely, totally and utterly sure about. That he/she exists and can think. Everything else is unprovable.
Mar 9, 2007 -
Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!
"sayou" ? Right back at you. :D
Mar 9, 2007 -
Re: Is individuality dwindling?
This question was put to me by a friend. He believes that humanity has caged itself in bars of systematic obedience and obeys itself continuously. The sense of an individual ...
Mar 9, 2007 -
Re: The Epic Battle Between Dragons and Monkeys begins...
Precisely, why use something that has been already overused? Monkeys are original, dragons are very un-original, they show lack of imagination, and I hope the members of YWS do have ...
Mar 9, 2007
