-
Re: Heaven
"Sex is the ultimate expression of love and happiness. There is nothing wrong with sex, marital OR pre-marital." Bingo! Exactly! Other expressions that represent absolute agreement! But.. We screwed s
Apr 23, 2007 -
Re: Three Word Story
After all they
Apr 23, 2007 -
Re: Absolute Truth
"But how do you know you exist? Isn't thinking just a set of chemical reactions? Aren't we all just a product of evolution, and therefore just a bunch of cells ...
Apr 19, 2007 -
Re: Should Hitler go to Hell?
Knowing the Glory of God is different to knowing that there is a God. Knowing his Glory enables you to see true right and wrong whereas knowing that he exists ...
Apr 19, 2007 -
Re: Three Word Story
two ducks remained.
Apr 19, 2007 -
Re: EU Aims To Criminalise Holocaust denial
I thought it already existed in Austria and Germany? Also, there was this guy who was an active holocaust denier who said that it never existed, then went to Austria ...
Apr 18, 2007 -
Re: Heaven
Heaven is an eternal existence in the presence of God. As such, nothing else matters, nothing at all. We cannot imagine a world where there is just happiness and contentment, ...
Apr 17, 2007 -
Re: Countdown To 200,000
It should coincide with my end of exams celebration. Hooraydiboo!
Apr 14, 2007 -
Re: Should Hitler go to Hell?
"I can say this with certainty because Hitler was never repentant for what he did." - the point I made earlier was that it might be possible for someone to ...
Apr 14, 2007 -
Re: Should Hitler go to Hell?
There is a time period before pulling the trigger and dying. Who knows? Maybe God slows it down a bit so you get a chance to think. Even so, suicide ...
Apr 13, 2007 -
Re: Should Hitler go to Hell?
Having been confronted on this issue a couple of times I thought that learning some other opinions would be useful. I know some people might not believe in Hell and ...
Apr 13, 2007 -
Re: Secondhand Smoke
I base my opinion on first-hand experience. When I'm in a confined space with a smoker, or when there is a lot of smoke in the air, it makes me ...
Apr 13, 2007 -
Re: Whats the funniest word you can think of?
2/10 don't see why that's funny pugly
Mar 28, 2007 -
Re: Heaven
If heaven were imaginable I would not strive to be in it.
Mar 25, 2007 -
Re: what happened in your dreams?
I don't remember most of my dreams but there is one odd one that occurs every now and then: I'm lying in my bed. The curtains are closed, the lights ...
Mar 23, 2007
