User avatar

Ofour

  • Lounge, The Re: Who is Pat Buchanan???

    PB = 2(alpha + omega)

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What Does YWS Really Stand For?

    Yodelling Walrus Siblings

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Following Swear Words Are Banned On YWS:

    I thought this was why the asterisk was invented?

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    Instead of abandoning the notion of God at any confusion or complication I try to alter my interpretation of him, and of the bible, to see if it makes more ...

    Aug 25, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    "So, do you believe that I'm going to be tortured for all of Eternity for this?" - no. I believe that when a person dies the truth is revealed to ...

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    Hell is punishment for committing many sins for which you feel no remorse and do not ask forgiveness. It is the ongoing rejection of God that sends you to hell, ...

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 1666! Yes... the apocalypse is happening.

    The member with the most critique's could review the member with the most pieces, or posts? Or it could be the most sadistic piece you've come across.

    Aug 21, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Polygamy

    A man can't love two or more things equally, everyone knows that.

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    It would divide society if the rights were currently fair, which they are not. Society is divided by the fact that these people are not treated fairly, this creates resentment ...

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which Planet Would You Travel To?

    Mars, 'cos that's where they had DOOM!

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below Me

    Woo! Emma Watson is HOT! :p TPBM has eaten mud

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Sam's Happy birthday/party thread!

    *bounces*

    Jul 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How Long?

    Don't know when I'll start it but it'll probably take about 4 hours to read, going by the sixth.

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    I know! I don't even know where I got that name! I don't speak Swahili.... 7/10 because I tried to pronounce it :p

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    yes it is... 10/10 for being psychic *scowls*

    Jul 18, 2007


The heavens laugh with you in your jubilee; my heart is at your festival.
— William Shakespeare