-
Re: Who is Pat Buchanan???
PB = 2(alpha + omega)
Feb 18, 2008 -
Re: What Does YWS Really Stand For?
Yodelling Walrus Siblings
Feb 6, 2008 -
Re: The Following Swear Words Are Banned On YWS:
I thought this was why the asterisk was invented?
Sep 18, 2007 -
Re: Existence of God
Instead of abandoning the notion of God at any confusion or complication I try to alter my interpretation of him, and of the bible, to see if it makes more ...
Aug 25, 2007 -
Re: Existence of God
"So, do you believe that I'm going to be tortured for all of Eternity for this?" - no. I believe that when a person dies the truth is revealed to ...
Aug 24, 2007 -
Re: Existence of God
Hell is punishment for committing many sins for which you feel no remorse and do not ask forgiveness. It is the ongoing rejection of God that sends you to hell, ...
Aug 24, 2007 -
Re: 1666! Yes... the apocalypse is happening.
The member with the most critique's could review the member with the most pieces, or posts? Or it could be the most sadistic piece you've come across.
Aug 21, 2007 -
Re: Polygamy
A man can't love two or more things equally, everyone knows that.
Aug 19, 2007 -
Re: It's Gay Pride Month!
It would divide society if the rights were currently fair, which they are not. Society is divided by the fact that these people are not treated fairly, this creates resentment ...
Aug 18, 2007 -
Re: Which Planet Would You Travel To?
Mars, 'cos that's where they had DOOM!
Aug 18, 2007 -
Re: The Person Below Me
Woo! Emma Watson is HOT! :p TPBM has eaten mud
Jul 23, 2007 -
Re: Sam's Happy birthday/party thread!
*bounces*
Jul 22, 2007 -
Re: How Long?
Don't know when I'll start it but it'll probably take about 4 hours to read, going by the sixth.
Jul 19, 2007 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
I know! I don't even know where I got that name! I don't speak Swahili.... 7/10 because I tried to pronounce it :p
Jul 18, 2007 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
yes it is... 10/10 for being psychic *scowls*
Jul 18, 2007
