User avatar

Ofour

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Two Men on a Bridge

    Chapter 1 “So, it’s all gone wrong then.” “Yep.” The second speaker dropped the single word into the chasm of silence beneath the bridge with puncturing finality. “’S’all gone.” He ...

    Jun 30, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Aliens?

    "The probibility of us meeting other intelligent life is practically 0." - but that's entirely based on a lot of "let's say"s and "we think"s. The simple answer is we ...

    Jun 30, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Satan And God

    Beforehand, Adam and Eve were immortal, they could not die. They were made mortal: they would definitely die in the future.

    Jun 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    Hooray for fingers in the air... what? 8/10

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Satan And God

    "God: 'If you don't do what I say, then I'll have you tortured forever.'" - the whole point is that you are supposed to ask for forgiveness for doing things ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: (Not) My Music

    Didn't I? I tried, at least.

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Satan And God

    God severed the connection? What's that Church-thingy doing down the road then? God kicked them out of paradise as punishment for disobedience. He is all forgiving but they did not ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below Me

    I do indeed! TPBM plays teh 'cellozorz ('cello).

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Ofour walks in, orders a Bloody Mary, drinks, belches, then grumbles "hrrrmmm...'llo". Now he is drunk, very drunk. He giggles, then belches again.

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Satan And God

    "And keep in mind that God said, 'for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die'. Which clearly contradicts your argument, Ofour." = one translation, not all. ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Eragon

    I really need to read that book. Ironic, isn't it?

    Jun 24, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Satan And God

    God didn't lie. When he said they would die it meant that they would become mortal, which they did. He never said "you will die as and when you eat ...

    Jun 24, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Artemis Fowl

    Great series; cracked the code on the second book easily enough, but couldn't do the first as easily so I didn't bother. The last book was great, I didn't think ...

    Jun 24, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I have, and I agree about the films, but surely no-one would make any judgements without reading both? Surely?

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What's Your Religion?

    Anyone Jedi?

    Jun 22, 2007


I am always saying "Glad to've met you" to somebody I'm not at all glad I met. If you want to stay alive, you have to say that stuff, though.
— Holden Caulfield