User avatar

Ofour

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Satan And God

    "If He did something to stop it, that would be invading free will, would it not?" - yes. You can't say someone has free will unless they have free will ...

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which printing format do you prefer?

    Paperback; hardback gets annoying with the paper cover always slipping, and Pat Buchanan tries to kill you while you're reading. I've never tried to read an E-book but know it ...

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: What is that?

    Some words have two meanings, isn't it nice...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Sins

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    Meh, I don't want to be missed out...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    Not necessarily, they could be two separate sentences 8/10

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Satan And God

    Precisely, I think it's quite unfair.

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love is in the internet

    "I am just me *bows*" How about less on the pompous, self-centred, blindly ignorant side and more on the normal side. >

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love is in the internet

    "I would also like to add that I am an abysmal poet. All you as the reader need to know about this poem is that it comes from my heart. ...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: What is that?

    Hmmm... I'd use name-plaque :p Nah, to me plaque sounds better.

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    No. Freaking. Way. That bubble is HUGE. How in the...?

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Satan And God

    "“ I think that God merely knows all possible futures, pasts and presents, not the exact one you will choose.” How can we say God knows everything if he doesn’t ...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Portfolios/Post Since Last Visit/Recent Lit Additions

    Uh-oh, search is not working! Why? It was fine for a short while, now it's broken again "Debug" then a gazillion numbers follow, yet again.

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Great YWS Outage

    I was scared there for a minute... or five days...

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Speak for Yourself

    Hello people in this, y'know, place thingy. I was just walking by over... erm... there? Yes. there, 'n I saw this and thought what a great idea because it's not ...

    Jun 30, 2007


My existence is political. And love is my statement.
— Kevin Abstract