User avatar

Ofour

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Harry Potter

    OK. I think that the Harry Potter books are a good read, once or twice. However, i do not understand why there is sooooo much hype about them because i ...

    Feb 12, 2007
  • Other Re: A True Short Tale of My Current Life

    This was basically written in my own desperation from a traumatic experience on the school bus. It was the same thing every day, "You talk too much,""Get a life.""Try using ...

    Feb 12, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: The Worst Story Ever

    The penguin, disliking John's attitude, delivered a forceful punch to his stomach. Grabbing a nearby iron bar he laid into John with gusto. Having killed his target he wandered off ...

    Feb 12, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The first step

    Floaty. I liked it but the long lines were a bit odd, maybe split them up. When starting a new stanza use a capital letter, also use them at the ...

    Feb 12, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Art of Looting Heaven

    Whoa. :shock: That is good. Seriously good.

    Feb 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    carrot

    Feb 12, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I feel that Harry Potter is a very good at being a plain book, nothing more. You can read it, its enjoyable and takes no mental effort. However, the extra ...

    Feb 11, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Silenced

    "They didn’t know precisely where it was, how and why they were taken in, and who the other prisoners were." Should be "or" instead of second "and". "any dozing off ...

    Feb 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, no idea what your talking about so a car will hit you tomorrow. I wish i never swallowed that paperclip.

    Feb 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: yeah.

    i left my heart and my hat behind

    Feb 10, 2007
  • General Articles Re: How To Write A Novel

    Well, I think its more each to his own. Also, it's a bit harsh to exlude people without money problems (not that I don't have money problems). I don't think ...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, there will be four-hundred and ninety eight letters added to the English language to compensate. I wish the sky was yellow (all the time).

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: The Worst Story Ever

    Several tortoises dropped from the ceiling as he gingerly tiptoed over a steaming pile of horse manure.

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    A friend of my second cousin's grandmother told my auntie's manicurist who told the streetsweeper who told a friend of mine who wouldn't tell me what he was doing so ...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, the end will do so instead. I wish there was world peace!

    Feb 10, 2007


Tell me, what is it you plan to do / with your one wild and precious life?
— Mary Oliver