User avatar

Ofour

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    People don't like Artemis Fowl, Lord of the Flies and Animal Farm??????????????????????????? Wow. I agree with Jasmine Hart, if I don't like it to start with I tend to ignore ...

    Jul 14, 2007
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critique Shop - Open

    Shouldn't you provide samples?

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What's Your Religion?

    Mormons are the same as Christians?

    Jul 13, 2007
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critique Shop - Open

    You wouldn't do it out of the kindness of your heart? Shame on you!

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    "I think that says a lot about how hard it is to argue from an atheistic point of view" - a religious person has an equally hard time in arguing ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    Oh, that girl... 9/10

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: First Concert, Best Concert

    I do like Reel Big Fish, their renditions of old songs are the best.

    Jul 13, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Geezer's Property #14

    It was a bit... sudden. Maybe I should've read the previous section beforehand to refresh my memory. But it was good, exciting stuff. Harry Potter meets the Lion the Witch ...

    Jul 12, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    "And as to 'they chose to sin'. They did no such thing. God created them, he is supposed to be an omnipotent, all-knowing being. He would know that, on placing ...

    Jul 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    hehe, me feels the same way... 9/10

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: And When God is in Your Fingerprints

    I get a mental picture of you inside a bus looking through a window at a loved one and the position of your fingers puts their face between two of ...

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Artemis Fowl

    I really liked the fact that Artemis is initially so despicable, it's completely original.

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    Lol, 10/10.

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Lol, you look so... black.

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which printing format do you prefer?

    "Hardback... They just last longer than paperback ones and the spine doesn't get ruined on them." - yes it does, you just can't see it.

    Jul 8, 2007


She conquered her demons and wore her scars like wings.
— Atticus