User avatar

Ofour

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10, me likes

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Revisiting First grade

    I agree with Misty and BFG. I especially liked the mpersonal touch at the beginning, it added profundity to the poem. It was brilliant.

    Feb 15, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The beginning of a hope to be good story....

    I won't bother with the main story because it's already been covered: "im am starting a story called Beyond. This is the prolouge." - should be "I'm starting a story ...

    Feb 15, 2007
  • Scripts Re: The Toothpaste Tragedy

    lol, make it longer

    Feb 15, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Glass Girl

    "And that smile-that Aladdin-esque smile, it was a lie" - change the first dash to a comma or the later comma to a dash, i.e.: "And that smile, that Aladdin-esque ...

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Cadaver

    Me like, I like the omission of the indefinitive article in the first line. I cannot criticise.

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted but now you can't write. I wish that smarties rained from the sky.

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Telephone Booth

    "and after a moment of self debate" - I think it should be "self-debating" "The strange machines had disappeared, and the fine wood paneling replaced with bare cement walls." - ...

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Goodbye forever

    Again, you say not to but I will: "Is the hardest thing ive ever done" - come on, "I've" "Your buried in the soil" - "You're" "I know you loved ...

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Remembering

    I like this a lot. The rhythm is smooth and the rhyming is tastefully done. The theme is especially good, its very thoughtful. I can't criticise it.

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Wake up

    It's a very nice theme but the 9 out of 11 lines all rhyming doesn't agree with me. It sounds very much like a chant, if the rhythm was a ...

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Who am I?

    You said not to but I might as well: "A waiting a great fall" - should be "awaiting" "Like a unfinished thesis" - "an" unfinished thesis "Like a director working ...

    Feb 13, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: First Day As A Widow

    "taking the chairs like lions taking zebra's organs" lol

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted but your risk of liver failure quadruples with each sweet. I wish that there was no such thing as money.

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: For Me

    For Me A manicured lawn Devoid of leaves Meets the summer dawn By Bapaume near Ypres. On that field, alone, Where poppies grow, Lie men, far from home, Who died ...

    Feb 12, 2007


You have been de-shenaniganed.
— WaffleCat