User avatar

Ofour

  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwriting

    Jim, the talking parrot, tried not to blink as the burning balls of rotting wood cascaded onto his head. He tried to inhale, but choked horribly on the burning ash. ...

    Feb 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but now cod cannot and they take to walking on land and invade the whole world! I wish the Tweenies were dead.

    Feb 18, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: isn't it strange?

    You have quite a lot of "i"'s that should be "I"'s. Also, I think a few more full stops were needed. The rhyme was quite nice, and didn't seem contrived ...

    Feb 18, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Cloakroom graffiti

    It should not have an apostrophe: "an imprint their owner’s have left behind." - "have" implies plural, so "owner's" would be "owners'". However, you only mean one "owner". Your phrase ...

    Feb 18, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Cloakroom graffiti

    "It sounds quiet – it isn’t" - full stop after "isn't". "It’s walls are stained with hundreds of silent screams" - no apostrophe in "it's". "an imprint their owner’s have ...

    Feb 18, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chionophobia #29 /P

    Whoa. I just read 1 to 29, non-stop. They flow from one to another just like a book, the character development and style are superb. I cannot wait to read ...

    Feb 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Grinted INI, but now everkthing in ncrewed up no people go mid ind trk to kill everkone. Thit win i verk bid winh. I winh thit there were no colourn ...

    Feb 18, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Magical war

    "the suns stealing a peak" - this makes sense but sounds odd. "over walking hills," - brilliant metaphor. "under a full moon. and a screech from the clouds filled" - ...

    Feb 18, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bottled Agitation

    Sounds like a schizophrenic. It was very well put together, the line gaps added to the way in which the thought processes flow. This was completely unique, I don't think ...

    Feb 18, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Shadows

    "where they used to lie dorment." - "dormant" "Eventualy they will consume me," - "eventually" "So this ocean that once was raged with passion," - I think that the "was" ...

    Feb 18, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    The challenge is persent in understanding the connotations and allegories in the book. Any words are easy to "read", I did not phrase that well. Being challenged by a book ...

    Feb 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10

    Feb 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted but it now reads like a four-year old's book. I wish up was down, left was right and circles looked like squares. :D

    Feb 18, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: SAS Story

    "Lieutenant Liam Forester was running through a vast forest in an camouflaged army combat suit, wearing a bullet-proof helmet and armed with an SA 80 Individual Assault Rifle." - a ...

    Feb 17, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: bloody bride

    "I wish this day had come sooner,But the more I wanted this day to come the slower it came." - Space between the comma and "but" and no capital letter. ...

    Feb 16, 2007


Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.
— G.K. Chesterton