User avatar

Ofour

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    10/10, happyful.

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: I Write Because...

    Because I feel like it, it's fun.

    Feb 20, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Frogzilla

    OK.. that was strange. There was no plot, no character development, no description, no anything. I didn't find it funny really because there wasn't much there. Why is this in ...

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: stormbreaker

    They're alright but... He always somehow manages to miraculously survive. He always saves the world in just the nickiest of nicks of time. Child versions of James Bond aren't very ...

    Feb 20, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chionophobia #31 /P

    "he cleared his through," - I think you mean "throat". This was brilliant, you continue to amaze. Please can you give some anwers soon, the waiting is killing me.

    Feb 20, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Those Eyes

    " It was my first day in a new school…, again." - I wouldn't put the comma. "I was kind of skeptical." - "Sceptical". "My dad has a problem staying ...

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Devil's Eyes

    Lol. Not much there to criticise. The rhythym is nice, no grammar or spelling mistakes. It was very funny.

    Feb 19, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Midnight Excursion

    " One light dared to break the complete blackness that was the Hampton house at 1am." - "complete blackness" doesn't sound right to me, I would have put "darkness" instead. ...

    Feb 19, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mirror, mirror, on the wall...

    "I pouted my lips and slid more gloss over them." - "slid" sounds odd to me. "It was far too long, especially if I wanted to get a guy." - ...

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Sweet Madness

    "Deader than I could ever be" - "Deader"? "Thou no crime has been committed" - "Thou" should be "Though". "Can’t ever escape" - That sounds ugly. You don't use any ...

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: HEY YALLL!

    literary (at top of screen) - then go to the fantasy section.

    Feb 19, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Glass Girl, Chapter Two

    "It’s not that I don’t care...it’s just that I don’t care." - lol. "wave goodbye so innocent" - I don't know why but I think "innocently" sounds better. "Vice and ...

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: speeling & grammr

    Hear Hear.

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, you get to stay at home all your life. I wish computers were cheaper.

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Rakanja's Story

    Whoa, this was very emotional, but good. Your theme is brilliant and addresses racism well. I like your style, the poem feels alert and very active. I really enjoyed this, ...

    Feb 19, 2007


I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
— Dr. Seuss