User avatar

Ofour

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prince Akkarn - Chapter Two now posted.

    "Flaming arrows leapt out of the trees, towards the attacking hordes." - I'd miss out the comma. "as he saw the kingdoms enemy’s fall to the ground." - "enemies" not ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Fall of Potential

    I disagree with Claudette, I think the poem flows well throughout and the last lines continue on well from the first ones. It is very vague, in a way, but ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Missed Calls

    That was brilliant, the enjambment from the second to third stanza was very nicely done, this piece flowed superbly, excellent!

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: You know you're going to have a bad day if...

    10. if you wake up and you're made of cheese.

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Outlands - Prologue

    "He wrapped his cloak a little tighter around his body, in an attempt to stay warm." - No comma needed. "made it feel more like a fortress. Or a prison." ...

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Very short , i need idea's to continue the story , and i

    *Cracks knuckles* "Chugalug was in a far corner sipping his blood beer and smokin some poor dried animal ," - "smoking" not "smokin", no space before commas. "Not human either ...

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Saddam is dead.

    It may give some people a feeling of vengeance, but it has no real benefit politically. There is no less hatred between the Sunnis and the Shias, there will be ...

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: a supernatural PI story (still working on a title)

    "Trinity looked across her desk at Michael Rockne as if he had three heads." - Slightly abstract, very inventive but does not look particularly good to me. "jumped a centimetre ...

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Think of me

    "What we lost. What we almost were." - Comma, not full stop in the middle. "Think of me, How I used to be. Think of us, How we used to ...

    Feb 22, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chionophobia #32 /P

    OK, it's just that they cost around 1.2 million pounds which is quite a lot, but I see your point.

    Feb 22, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chionophobia #33 /P

    "It was a small room, only about fifty square feet of space." - that's not small. Again, brilliant, very captivating.

    Feb 22, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chionophobia #32 /P

    "Jonathon’s McLaren F1" - Would a doctor have this car? "She was aware her phone was ringing again. She was aware a siren was blaring behind her." - I'd put ...

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Drowned Boy

    "I should have joined the search, the human net that dragged the beach. I draw a bath and know he knows I will not save him." - You switched from ...

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: War-Machine

    'Twas good, but a bit too short, expension would be nice. I think "burning" is better than "blasted". Just needs length.

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Equilibrium Questioned

    "restraining air to flow." - sounds clumsy to me. "Carpe Diem trough encouraged abstractness," - do you mean "through". "air shall seek its way trough generosity." - "through"? K, this ...

    Feb 21, 2007


These were autumn mornings, the time of year when kings of old went forth to conquest; and I, never stirring from my little corner in Calcutta, would let my mind wander over the whole world.
— Rabindranath Tagore, The Cabuliwallah