User avatar

Ofour

  • Writing Activities Re: Music and Writing

    If the music you are listening to contains words then a part of brain immediately diverts to recognising those words. Thus the best way to write well and attentively whilst ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Age limit on smoking raised to 18 in UK

    I don't think smoking will ever be completely banned. When alcohol was banned in America it had a huge amount of problems, simply because everyone still drank because it was ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    It doesn't, and wasn't going to anyway. I wish for an infinite number of wishes.

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sonnet 1 - On a Lost Love

    The only thing I don't like about this is "signals and signs". I know that the redundancy adds to the effect but I feel that this is beyond redundancy, they ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sonnet 2 - On a Hopeful Love

    Only one criticism. "Thy true, noble mind grants me hope. Even so," has eleven syllables :D. Very enjoyable.

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sonnet 3 - On Love's Frustrations

    In terms of the technicalities of a sonnet this is perfect, although you exclude the iambic pentameter (which is optional anyway). I enjoyed this very much. The rhyming was not ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Geezer's Property (Part 4 Up)

    "she stared at Rowan with a mixture of puzzlement of interest." - that sounds strange, I'd put "and" instead of the second "of". "You of all people believe that!" - ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Recycled Sand

    That was good. If the line length was more constant it would be better, The idea is good and you express it well, even if the word order may at ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: untitled

    "and the golden retriever" - "the"? I'd put "their". "The amount of killings was rising; and these humans were killed like all the rest." - there is no point putting ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: new evil is born

    Chapter 1: "Whilst searching through many ancient manuscripts, Drake found an ancient map that showed the way to the magic world where Tera’s Gods reside. The main God was named ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    White, unless your a goth. What have I got in my pocketses?

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    9/10, would have been 10 but for the spelling mistake :D

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Semicolons

    Can also be used to separate items in a list. For example: She went to the supermarket and bought a number of things: biscuits; bacon; tomatos; apricots and cheese.

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but it has no wheels. I wish i wasn't colourblind.

    Feb 25, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Philosophical Musings on Daytime TV

    "When I didn’t say to this," - that didn't make sense to me. That was an interesting perspective, and well backed up. I enjoyed it very much.

    Feb 25, 2007


If writers wrote as carelessly as some people talk, then adhasdh asdglaseuyt[bn[ pasdlgkhasdfasdf.
— Lemony Snicket