User avatar

Ofour

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is individuality dwindling?

    I think that expression is improved through a written medium, not an internet one. But thought is the purest form of... well... thought.

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue

    "otherworldly rhythm as the playrs " - "players". "and faced eachother squarely." - "each other". "the young mn a cruel grimace " - "man". "only seven yers old" - "years". ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do we really exist?

    Well, as far as I actually, really know, everything is just a figment of my imagination, so I am the only proven existence. One idea that I entertained for a ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Absolute Truth

    Everything. That's what makes life so fun, it could mean absolutely nothing!

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is individuality dwindling?

    A powerful adult who goes to University, gets a job, votes for his party, gets married, has children, grows old, gets a pension and dies? The system can be much ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    lol, right back at me.

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Absolute Truth

    There is only one thing anyone can ever be completely, totally and utterly sure about. That he/she exists and can think. Everything else is unprovable.

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    "sayou" ? Right back at you. :D

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is individuality dwindling?

    This question was put to me by a friend. He believes that humanity has caged itself in bars of systematic obedience and obeys itself continuously. The sense of an individual ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    My life, love? 1. 10/10, because i couldn't get it translated. 2. 9/10, lol.

    Mar 9, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Geezer's Property (Part 4 Up)

    "It was five in the morning, a light fog covering the beach." - this mixes present and past: "was" and "covering", change one or the other. "asked Rowan of nothing ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Epic Battle Between Dragons and Monkeys begins...

    Precisely, why use something that has been already overused? Monkeys are original, dragons are very un-original, they show lack of imagination, and I hope the members of YWS do have ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chasing Rainbows Chapter 1

    "Lights shone and room reverberated with noise." - I think you mean "the room". "as he begun" - "began". "in tonight show Alezander" - "tonight's", and I'm not sure if ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Football Fraud

    This was well written, I coudn't find any grammatical or spelling errors. Your style is nice, very fluent. I enjoyed this, it's not up my street but I still found ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    I just wonder if anyone has ever seen a monkey as an internet mascot? I also wonder if anyone hasn't seen a dragon as an internet mascot? I like originality, ...

    Mar 8, 2007


I am not a person I am a natural disaster
— TheWordsOfWolf