User avatar

Ofour

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bright

    A good poem, original, with a neat rhyme scheme, but lacking in a definite structure, such as a fixed number of syllables per line. Punctuation would be good too.

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Snow Flower

    A nice haiku. I disagree with Incandescence though, I like haikus, althought they can be more shallow than longer poems. Writing several haikus in series is good as well, perhaps ...

    Mar 14, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Light & Dark

    "In the life, exist two ways" - why not say "two ways exist". It's much simpler, I see no need to make it unnecessarily archaic. Also, why is it "the" ...

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Useless and Meaningless

    Oh dear. To reiterate what Incandescence said, why would you want others to read a piece of work that "sucks" so much. To show people how not to write? If ...

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    that bogeys look

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Monkey Is The Official Mascot Of YWS

    Rool Monkeys! Sweet

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Found My God In A Mirror

    I searched for the holy father, The mighty divinity; I found my God in a mirror, He was smiling back at me. I looked for the deepest of truths, For ...

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but it has nine legs, no tail and an extra eye. And it can't breathe. I wish I was a potato.

    Mar 13, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Abandoned

    "six years had passed since our father left" - capital S. "When i reached my room" - capital I. Very empathetic piece. I can really feel the emotions you are ...

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Girl

    You use a full-stop in the first line then use none for the rest of the poem. I would choose one way or another. I enjoyed this very much, you ...

    Mar 13, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: canned beans

    "The cold on m tongue" - "my". "sending the ice skidding across the table, leaving a wet trail in its wake" - no comma needed. "Moms hair" - "mom's". "Her ...

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    Rule Monkeys! I just checked the Memberlist and around half the people who have ever joined have one post or less. But I would have thought that there were around ...

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Vash says hello!

    Whoa. Scummy scum that is. :( *Sigh* Some people....

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Flash Fic- Phoenix Lament

    "The wind blew leaves prematurely from the trees" - that sounds like a line from a poem. "It’s the end…” - no ellipsis needed, she is not interrupted, a full-stop ...

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: John Lennon was Shot for a Reason Converse Postulate

    "auidiences of quills" - "audiences". "fingers as dusts" - I think the plural of dust is "dust". "that have setted" - "that have set". The way you leave a lot ...

    Mar 10, 2007


Me personally if my grandma got replaced by a wolf i think i would clock it pretty fast
— CorruptedData167