User avatar

Ofour

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    Meh... It's a person with blue hair. 6/10

    Mar 18, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Found My God In A Mirror

    Surprisingly not, I think you need to read deeper into this poem: I do not say that I am God, merely that I found God within me. There is no ...

    Mar 17, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Thoughts of Jack

    The poem itself is very choppy, you have a lot of short sentences which I don't think work very well. Gurby

    Mar 17, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Battlefield

    "stilled sands of time she preyed" - Do you mean "prayed", and I think this should end with a full-stop. "Like swords it slashed the skin," - I'd put a ...

    Mar 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    1. "Dream deep... sweet dreams" - nice 10/10 2. lol roflmao 10/10

    Mar 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Airborne by kenneth Oppel

    I cannot remember the plot exactly because I read it a while ago but I do remember enjoying it a great deal.

    Mar 17, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Soda or Juice?

    Apple Juices rools.

    Mar 17, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: retype on chap.1 no title

    "a gray wolf" - capital A. ""What is it Rogue?" Jake asked" - full-stop after "asked". "from it's place" - no apostrophe needed. "shot off a warning shoot" - "shot", ...

    Mar 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Go to the relevant section in Literary (see top of screen) e.g Dramatic Poetry. Then click "New Topic" and hey pesto (yes, pesto), you have a story. I am sorry ...

    Mar 16, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Scar

    "I feel embarrassed, ugly, scared" - following from the first two I felt that it should be "scarred" but I wonder as to whether that is what you meant. I ...

    Mar 16, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Mystic Night Sky

    Nice, but shallow. It deoesn't leave the reader with any un-answered questions or oideas on which to ponder. We are left feeling your contentedness and tranquillity, but nothing else. Your ...

    Mar 16, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Life

    "Life is why we are all here" - I don't really agree. Life is not a reason. "Yet no-one seems to care" - again, I disagree. " others than yourself" ...

    Mar 16, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: fiducia

    "where neighbours where treated more like aquatences" - "were" and "acquaintances". "as apposed to" -"opposed". "It was rather strange then that hidden away behind the high walled gardens, company car

    Mar 16, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Light & Dark

    ditto means "repeat last comment" in this situation.

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Ignorant Haiku

    Don't put yourself down so much... but I agree. Didn't contain much depth, just a basic description of what is happening around you, it doesn't induce any challenging or profound ...

    Mar 14, 2007


Today is your day. You’re off to Great Places, you’re off and away!
— Dr. Seuss