User avatar

Ofour

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Most Disturbing Books

    Urn Burial - Robert Westall. It made me feel so guilty.

    Mar 26, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Abbadon

    "You are the one by my sword you will die.." - comma after "one". Extra full-stop at the end. This was not brilliant, it does flow quite well but the ...

    Mar 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Some bars...

    I havent read annything like this before , in books too , and i dont believe your fifteen either. stop looking for compliments like these , write a book and ...

    Mar 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Some bars...

    Very funny, you leave no opportunity for criticism. It's brilliant.

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: 1,2

    You waited 21 minutes, just be patient! Please! Anyway, I didn't really like it, it's not completely original, you just continue an old children's rhyme. Gurby

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    Well... 7/10

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Heaven

    If heaven were imaginable I would not strive to be in it.

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: A lo-o-ong

    Makes no sense, you're just mucking around. Please keep your random musings to yourself. Write something properly. Gurby

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: hello-o

    Maybe, if you were patient. There are times when not many people are online. Also, you cannot expect a great flood of reviews instantly, when you're a relatively new member ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: a to zzzzzzzzzz

    This is a list of words which happens to form an acrostic of the alphabet and it makes very little sense when read. Although it is unique and creatiive, it's ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: what happened in your dreams?

    I don't remember most of my dreams but there is one odd one that occurs every now and then: I'm lying in my bed. The curtains are closed, the lights ...

    Mar 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Whats the funniest word you can think of?

    7/10 Booombollinchkii

    Mar 23, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Geezer's Property (Part 4 Up)

    "sputtering indignantly" - I'm confused, I keep thinking that's supposed to be "spluttering". "The Geezer’s voice cut through the ominous silence, looking positively livid." - does the Geezer's voic

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    Hehe 10/10

    Mar 22, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Geezer's Property (Part 4 Up)

    Good, but short, write more! I cannot make any suggestions/criticisms, not much happens.

    Mar 21, 2007


more fish is always superior to less fish
— Shady