-
Re: Existence of God
That's why the "sixth-sense" solution only works for an individual. It is the only one that is the correct answer but it is always different from person to person. Because ...
Jul 17, 2007 -
Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!
Maybe you should read the other Eragon thread. I think it's five pages of bashing posts, it should give you some things to think about.
Jul 17, 2007 -
Re: Existence of God
Yes, that did seem a bit vague. However, such an answer would support the theory that if one is in tune with one's "sixth sense" one can feel God's existence. ...
Jul 17, 2007 -
Re: Any1 ever heard of The Edge Cornicles
I thought all of them were great, very original. They could teach up-and-coming fantasy writers how to stand out from the crowd.
Jul 17, 2007 -
Re: Geezer's Property #15
"he prodded the stack of books cautiously" - I don't think "of books" is necessary here. Yes. Good. Fine. More. Now.
Jul 17, 2007 -
Re: It's Gay Pride Month!
"Having sex is not just to make life. Okay? Using your logic, then it is also direspectful to use a condom, or be on the pill. Those aren't natural, and ...
Jul 17, 2007 -
Re: Existence of God
That's terrible, and I had no idea it was happening. Do the Catholic Church specifically advocate that? because I thought that belt of America was very protestant. Even so, I ...
Jul 16, 2007 -
Re: Existence of God
"You think it's unfair that we point the finger at a religion that is causing people's deaths?" - it isn't, they're distributing condoms, trying to help. It's not as if ...
Jul 15, 2007 -
Re: What don't you like about YWS?
I think it's a matter of patience, in this hurried world of ours. No-one seems to give much time any more.
Jul 15, 2007 -
Re: What don't you like about YWS?
Amelia: many, many people feel the same and have complained about it for a long time. Unfortunately it continues, despite the fact that there are many helpful tips and guidelines ...
Jul 15, 2007 -
Re: Existence of God
Well, the Catholic Church are not condemning the distribution of condoms in AIDs affected areas of the world, or so I heard. Also, it is unlikely that a traditional moral ...
Jul 15, 2007 -
Re: Existence of God
I have wondered over the years what some people find wrong with another person believing in the Christian God. One could call them Atheist activists, who seek to make sure ...
Jul 15, 2007 -
Re: English Schools.
Also: private schools have different timings to state schools. The day starts at 8:30 and finishes at 6:00, but the holidays are 3.5 weeks for Easter and Christmas and 9 ...
Jul 15, 2007 -
Re: English Schools.
I'll answer for my school, a private one, not state-funded. As such it may not be what you want. Time in session: 5th September to 14th December , 7th January ...
Jul 15, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
Lol, I remember that... 10/10
Jul 14, 2007
