User avatar

Ofour

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Secondhand Smoke

    I base my opinion on first-hand experience. When I'm in a confined space with a smoker, or when there is a lot of smoke in the air, it makes me ...

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Research Archives Re: Global Warming

    On the volcanoes producing CO2 etc. There is a theory that the last Ice Age was caused by an increase in volcanic activity. Also, this change has happened before; it ...

    Apr 11, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    From your logic you would deduce that anything that is more sophisticated cannot be praised because it would be "intellectually snobbish". The reason LOTR is better is because its so ...

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    thats not very nice 8/10

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Foxglove

    "finger bell" - what´s a finger bell? "scalopped" - should be "scalloped". "bee funnel" - what´s a bee funnel? This seems very random to me, yet again. I see it ...

    Apr 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10

    Apr 2, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: RedWall Series

    Its not old, the author is still writing more in the series. I liked it very much about 5 years ago, however, I must agree with Mad. There is almost ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: House Here

    Thank you everyone for the replies. To miya: I stumbled upon this house a few weeks ago on a walk and it´s appearance struck me as very original, so I ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: House Here

    Small Brown House on Triangle junction What business have you here? Big Black door on Front of Brown House What secrets do you obscure? Trimmed, short willows Arms held in ...

    Mar 28, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Recycled Sand

    This poem does make sense. That post was not necessary in the slightest.

    Mar 28, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Beneath the Sheets

    "well-past noon" - I may be wrong but I feel as if that hyphen is not necessary. "& daygrogged spittleslobbed & wistful" - as a matter of personal pickiness I ...

    Mar 28, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Villanelle

    This was good. But... I didn't like your repetition of the "ain" rhyme. It would have been much better if you had varied it, this would have brought more flow ...

    Mar 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    OMG, it's like the whole thing 9/10

    Mar 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Whats the funniest word you can think of?

    2/10 don't see why that's funny pugly

    Mar 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    lol, I love that quote 10/10

    Mar 28, 2007


Perhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood.
— George Orwell, 1984