-
Re: Top 100 Outrage!!
Why do I see no Asimov?
Apr 18, 2007 -
Re: EU Aims To Criminalise Holocaust denial
I thought it already existed in Austria and Germany? Also, there was this guy who was an active holocaust denier who said that it never existed, then went to Austria ...
Apr 18, 2007 -
Re: Heaven
Heaven is an eternal existence in the presence of God. As such, nothing else matters, nothing at all. We cannot imagine a world where there is just happiness and contentment, ...
Apr 17, 2007 -
Re: Hey people
Hello I'm sure you could get Nate (the site owner/admin) to change your name if you asked. Homeschooled sounds interesting, is it good? I hope you gain a lot of ...
Apr 14, 2007 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish
Pleas don't create endless paradoxical loops. Granted (and not granted in a parallel universe.) I wish that I had MORE chocolate.
Apr 14, 2007 -
Re: Countdown To 200,000
It should coincide with my end of exams celebration. Hooraydiboo!
Apr 14, 2007 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
prettyful, but sad too, 9/10
Apr 14, 2007 -
Re: Should Hitler go to Hell?
"I can say this with certainty because Hitler was never repentant for what he did." - the point I made earlier was that it might be possible for someone to ...
Apr 14, 2007 -
Re: Hi!
Hello and welcome. I will look forward to reading your work. Gurby P.S. I hope your article was in favour of the Wii.
Apr 13, 2007 -
Re: Should Hitler go to Hell?
There is a time period before pulling the trigger and dying. Who knows? Maybe God slows it down a bit so you get a chance to think. Even so, suicide ...
Apr 13, 2007 -
Re: hi!
what about a virgo *prepares to wince* anyways, hellodidoody
Apr 13, 2007 -
Re: Should Hitler go to Hell?
Having been confronted on this issue a couple of times I thought that learning some other opinions would be useful. I know some people might not believe in Hell and ...
Apr 13, 2007 -
Re: Requiem for the Living
"Struggling survivors struggle to cope" - the repetition didn't sound too good here. "Only to sink in depthless sand" - "depthless"? That sounds pretty odd. I think I know what ...
Apr 13, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
When I read the books for the first time I thouht that they were very good. However, I then went on to read a large collection of Robert Westall, some ...
Apr 13, 2007 -
Re: Racisim is Flawd
"Flawd" - you mean "Flawed". "It implies that there are separate races of people living on this planet" - the term "race" is too vague to make such generalisations. "their ...
Apr 13, 2007
