-
Re: Heaven
"Sex is the ultimate expression of love, happiness and devotion, and to say it is sinful unless within the constraints of some relatively arbitrary institution is just dumb." - sex ...
Apr 24, 2007 -
Re: IT'S ALIVE!
Dammit! Sureal already said it.
Apr 23, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
Indeed, Con Fuoco. Italian is funny. 8/10.
Apr 23, 2007 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
'Tis a book, and I like books. 9/10
Apr 23, 2007 -
Re: Who had the happier ending? (LOTR)
Frodo was happier, being in a kind of heaven with all the elves and wizards. But I think that the happiest person at the end would be Sam, he had ...
Apr 23, 2007 -
Re: Heaven
"Sex is the ultimate expression of love and happiness. There is nothing wrong with sex, marital OR pre-marital." Bingo! Exactly! Other expressions that represent absolute agreement! But.. We screwed s
Apr 23, 2007 -
Re: Three Word Story
After all they
Apr 23, 2007 -
Re: The Locket
Personally, I liked the introduction. It introduced us to the narrator and personalised the sotry, made us more intimate with you character. It made me feel as if it was ...
Apr 19, 2007 -
Re: Absolute Truth
"But how do you know you exist? Isn't thinking just a set of chemical reactions? Aren't we all just a product of evolution, and therefore just a bunch of cells ...
Apr 19, 2007 -
Re: Should Hitler go to Hell?
Knowing the Glory of God is different to knowing that there is a God. Knowing his Glory enables you to see true right and wrong whereas knowing that he exists ...
Apr 19, 2007 -
Re: Three Word Story
two ducks remained.
Apr 19, 2007 -
Re: Mortal Engines Quartet by PHILIP REEVE
Why the annoying font? But I will agree that these were good books. I read the first three, but began to feel as if the author was dragging it out ...
Apr 18, 2007 -
Re: Psychology is Biology is Chemistry is Mathematics
If the title wasn't an over-simplication it would have been a little better. The poem itself, however, was good, albeit quite random. It made me laugh, which is a good ...
Apr 18, 2007 -
Re: Lord of the Flies
William Golding's portrayal of the real nature of human beings is something you will never forget. What struck me about it so much was that it was so true, I ...
Apr 18, 2007 -
Re: The YWS Classics List Nominations
The Foundation Series - Isaac Asimov, I'm not sure if the last one was written in time for this, but the first few definitely are.
Apr 18, 2007
