User avatar

Ofour

  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of the Flies

    The lessons would not reflect how good the book is. I agree that it is annoying to pore over a book endlessly picking out every tiny detail, but this doesn't ...

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Chapter 1 - Life of a Ninja

    Sorry, I haven't read it, but have you considered breaking this down into several, smaller chunks. I'm faced with sheets of writing and it's quite daunting.

    Apr 27, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: (Not) My Prayer

    To me it's not ambiguous and it has a defined meaning. In fact, I see no ambiguity here at all. I think that Mad meant he could not decifer the ...

    Apr 27, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: (Not) My Prayer

    "It isn't particulary emotional" - whoops, guess I didn't write it well enough then. "Something along the lines of false religion, real religion and God?" - now here's where I ...

    Apr 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    You are. You resign after 14 seconds. I wish I could remember that thing I forgot and why I thought it.

    Apr 26, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: (Not) My Prayer

    I sit and kneel and Pray with arms held in Reverence. Church-learned Creeds spew forth unbidden Hiding real, beseeching Angry words. Only after is There time for me to speak ...

    Apr 26, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: everything is not ok

    "My opinion is that this ineffective prose would be best-kept if you kept it to yourself" - although I agree it was not an amazing piece of work, this is ...

    Apr 26, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Tip?

    Don't stop. OK not exactly a real one. Otherwise I'd say: "Realise that what may be obvious in your head is not necessarily so in everyone elses."

    Apr 26, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Cresent Hearts

    *ATTACK* Just kidding, but yeah, post the story itself, not the advert.

    Apr 25, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Heaven

    "I think it's really important to know why you believe something" - isn't that reason enough to believe something, because it feels right to do so. The reason for my ...

    Apr 25, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Heaven

    "But why do you feel that way?" - I cannot explain, I just do. Call it a conscience or whatever, it just clicks somewhere in my brain.

    Apr 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: So I'm going to wear a uniform...

    I've had a uniform all my life, and it had never really bothered me, although home-clothes days are a nice change. They do give a sense of formality at school ...

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: konichiwa hola hello

    Indeed, I can empathise. Welcome and stuff, will look for your work, hopefully soon. GUrBy

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Heaven

    I do not believe it is. But to me, it makes sense, so I believe it. I do not believe it because of the age or reputation of a book, ...

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    Lol 9/10, BTW you have to read the book to get it.

    Apr 24, 2007


Some call me a legacy, others call me a hero. But I assure you, dear admirers, I am only human.
— Persistence