User avatar

Ofour

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    No need to wish. I wish I didn't have a Spanish Oral exam tomorrow.

    May 2, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Your opinion of Paolini....

    "it felt like splinters of hot bamboo being driven into my tender eyeballs." - I know the feeling, I had to read it. But seriously, no, I haven't. Although many ...

    May 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: *incoherent mumbling*

    "Ofour, yeah, I think cello is pretty cool as well. Do you play cello, or do you just like the way it sounds?" - I play it all the way, ...

    May 2, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: (Not) My Friend [Rewritten]

    "I didnt like how you often ended with a preposition or a contraction. "and" or "the" isnt really meaningful." - that was deliberate, I am trying out this new style ...

    May 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: *incoherent mumbling*

    Lollergaggings. 'cello rules. Welcome and generic hello stuff. Gurby

    May 1, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: (Not) My Friend [Rewritten]

    A hand-shake, “Hi, I’m Charlie” And it begins. Now as friends we Can share all rumour, tales and Fun, without the shame of Embarrassment closing in because We know each ...

    May 1, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: ~Tomboy Princess~

    Six pieces in a row? You might want to consider limiting yourself to one a day.

    May 1, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Spanking children. Discipline or abuse?

    "I never said anything about ENJOYING spanking," - that was an additional statement of mine which had nothing to do with your post.

    May 1, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Spanking children. Discipline or abuse?

    "How much experience do you actually have wiht small children?" - it could may well be that, being younger, HITC has a greater understanding of the child mind (no offence ...

    May 1, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To Pass From Your Lips

    The grammar and punctuation are fine, no comment there. Concerning the poem itself: "I should have known better than to go messing with someone like you, the kind of person ...

    May 1, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Frozen in Time

    "This stolen, unripe, sour lime" - you start off by repeating your previous adjectives then introduce a new one. I think that it would be more effective just having the ...

    Apr 30, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Spanking children. Discipline or abuse?

    "By spanking a child the parent is teaching them that violence is acceptable" - not so. It teaches them that what they just did was wrong. A child then associates ...

    Apr 30, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Eragon

    That's alright and I respect the way you think. However, I have one question: why? I just want to know what made you like them so much.

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Philosophy in teh house.

    I believe that it is possible to present your views with persuasive arguments to a non-chrisitian if you are a christian without going "You are inferior if you do not ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Eragon

    Three cheers for KazSmurf. I was just wondering how large the Eragon fanbase was, so I could compare it to other books and authors. Does anyone know?

    Apr 29, 2007


I know where the wall goes.
— Creed, the Office