User avatar

Ofour

  • Lyric Poetry Re: deep-frozen

    "you put commas after a few line breaks. You don't need them. A stop is implied after every line." - not necessarily. A comma is still grammatically relevant and is ...

    May 15, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Geezer's Property #10

    "In the bottom of the shallow pond was a four-pronged star, surrounded by four symbols: a circle with an oblique line, giving more then half, a line sprouting three more, ...

    May 15, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Putting Beauty Into Words

    You also did not match the correct line lengths - it is supposed to be ten syllables per line. However, I do not feel it has a great impact on ...

    May 14, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A short-short story of mine

    It's a very good paragraph... ...but it's just a paragraph.

    May 14, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Betrayal

    This simply describes feelings flatly and plainly. There's nothing wrong with that, but with a subject such as this you can go much deeper, explore the bitter anghuish of lost ...

    May 14, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Teacher

    I'm in agreement with Sureal on everything. However: it seems to me that you could create a viscious irony at the end. Instead of the teacher's submission you could make ...

    May 14, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: (Not) My Music

    "tainted arms" seems kind of off mostly because I wasn't sure why the arm would be tainted...didn't seem to fit in with the mood of the poem" - "tainted" means ...

    May 14, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: The Nonmeides

    [Bumped]

    May 14, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: mai poem plzz read and coment!

    "like this poem full of rhymes and with those edges and rhymes." - ruined a most spectacular piece.

    May 14, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: (Not) My Music

    "That, and the apostrophe before "'cello" kind of bothers me. It's something that really shouldn't bother me, but it kind of does. It may be a regional thing, though." - ...

    May 14, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: The Nonmeides

    A working title of the four "(Not)" My poems: (Not) My Prayer ( (Not) My Friend ( (Not) My Music ( (Not) My Life ( What do you think of ...

    May 13, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Geezer's Property #9

    "“Okay, Geezer, WHAT have you gotten us into?!” " - Firstly, I'd just leave it as italics. Secondly, I thought these kids were terrified by the Geezer? Granted, there was ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: One Billion Bulbs Campaign

    It's actually cheaper to use energy-saving ones in the long run, so why not!

    May 13, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Geezer's Property #8

    Very good, I assume that "Bethazel" is the new Evergreen. It sounds much better. Nice plot device. "Finally!", if I may be so bold. Keep it coming.

    May 12, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: (Not) My Life

    I am a different Person to this skin And face. I cannot be contained, Defined, analysed by Someone else for even I am not really Sure that I know Me. ...

    May 10, 2007


In a world too often governed by corruption and arrogance, it can be difficult to stay true to one's literary and philosophical principles.
— Lemony Snicket