User avatar

Ofour

  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    Kazmurf: maybe he was referring to realism of the characters' personalities?

    May 29, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    "Duh, Harry Potter! Hello, it has MAGIC IN IT" - I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not but have you read Lord of the Rings?

    May 29, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: (if so) Why are athiests more intellegent on average?

    "does their economically advantaged position give them higher IQs, or do their higher IQs give them economic advantage?" - I believe the latter occurs far less than the first. There ...

    May 28, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: (if so) Why are athiests more intellegent on average?

    I know, there's a surprisingly low amount of tension for such a topic.

    May 28, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: (if so) Why are athiests more intellegent on average?

    "but being rich doesn't have anything to do with your IQ." - yes it does. IQ is influenced by education (one of its flaws). The richer you are, the better ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: (if so) Why are athiests more intellegent on average?

    "I'm thinking that because the extremely poor/uneducated are more likely to turn to religion than someone who is not, this is going to drag down the average IQ/intelligence of the ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Navel-gazing

    Oh, the outsideness, it pleases me so. With the running and the jumping and the bouncing and the rolling and skipping with all the joyness that's coming. Jimothy likes the ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: (if so) Why are athiests more intellegent on average?

    Well, I think you should keep in mind that the IQ system is not infallable. In recent years it is being used less and less because it is not as ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: WHAT!?

    I like padding.... *drool*

    May 26, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: WHAT!?

    Why is there a dog there? Who put my slippers in the toastie-machine? How many turtles did I not feed last Tuesday? What is an elephant doing in my radiator? ...

    May 26, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Global Warming

    "Watch it before you dismiss it as political propaganda." - I watched it, it is just political propaganda. There is another debate amongst scientists: whether the increase in carbon dioxide ...

    May 26, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sub-infinities?

    "what is the use of infinity to describe either space" - in both cases there are an unlimited number of points. Using infinity to describe any dimension is useless because ...

    May 26, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should Hitler go to Hell?

    "Does it really matter the man's intentions? Does it matter if he honestly wanted to repent? If we were truly formed in God's opinion, then he, as the ultimate authority, ...

    May 25, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Covert The Heathens!

    "I can't believe that a loving and merciful God would send people to hell over such trivial things. I can't see Him giving a damn (no pun intended) about the ...

    May 25, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Atheism

    "In their defense, Christians are doing their best to follow suit. Unfortunately, they have no evidence to uphold the things they so fervently believe in, and thus their arguments often, ...

    May 25, 2007


Journeys end in lovers' meeting.
— William Shakespeare