User avatar

Ofour

  • Randomosity Re: National Towel Day

    It does indeed remind me of Towlie - "You wanna get high?" *muffles self with towels*

    Jun 4, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Friendship, Even Apart.

    "Growing up an only child can be lonely sometimes and I often think what life would be like if I had been blessed with a brother or a sister around ...

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Prelude to Suite 1

    "If you only put the dots in because it wouldn't let you put an actual indentation, then that is much better" - annoyingly the white font colour does not appear ...

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Countdown To 200,000

    Will you be able to tell who posted the 200,000th and what it was? EDIT: Could you have like a big count down (or up) thingy on the front page ...

    Jun 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Geezer's Property #13

    OK, I'm prety hooked now, it's Harry Potter without the hormones. The Geezer seems to be a Gandalf-figure. That's not a perfect analogy but he does remind me of him. ...

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Research Re: Latin curses (swear words)!!

    "Euge!" - Wow! "Ecce!" - Look! Can't think of any more off the top of my head.

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Prelude to Suite 1

    This was inspired by Bach's Prelude to Suite 1 for 'cello. It doesn't exactly follow every note but the rhythms are very much linked to the piece. It is quite ...

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Eragon

    "He gave them gold armor? I really can't remember what type of armor it was he was given, but really, gold? He must be the biggest idiot alive." - gee, ...

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Research Re: Latin curses (swear words)!!

    The cursewords that would have been used in Latin would have been colloquial and therefore not likely to have been written down. The language that passed through the ages was ...

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Prelude to Suite 1

    Set the pattern ........... Flowing, growing, See the shape it’s ........... Moving, rolling, Soon it will be ........... Slowing, showing Signs of change and No more going. Feel the pattern ...

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why are you asking why I am asking why she should know who he is?

    May 30, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: This is so Gay

    OK, firstly, did you write this? The introductory sentence suggests otherwise. This was quite repetitive, after "bugger", you have kind of got the idea already. It hammers home the point ...

    May 30, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Geezer's Property #12

    I think it's just "born". "When you passed through the mirror you were creating an anti-matter form of yourself that exists outside of the timestream" - yeah, that's right, screw ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time

    I, too, thought it was a very good book indeed. However, it has caused me much annoyance: some people think they know everything about autism after reading it, saying stuff ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Who is what?

    May 30, 2007


I send you buckets full of stars, the prettiest rainbow I've ever seen and a really adorable unicorn
— Zenith