User avatar

Ofour

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Polygamy

    A man can't love two or more things equally, everyone knows that.

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Your Boat Is Sinking And You Have Thirty Seconds To Evacuate

    Wimpy choices: Life raft, water, grain, signal flares, one-way radio. Boring. Better choices: Life raft, parachute, rope, knife, signal flares. Attach the parachute to the raft using the rope and ...

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    It would divide society if the rights were currently fair, which they are not. Society is divided by the fact that these people are not treated fairly, this creates resentment ...

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which Planet Would You Travel To?

    Mars, 'cos that's where they had DOOM!

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    "If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you’ll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, and how ...

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below Me

    Woo! Emma Watson is HOT! :p TPBM has eaten mud

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Sam's Happy birthday/party thread!

    *bounces*

    Jul 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How Long?

    Don't know when I'll start it but it'll probably take about 4 hours to read, going by the sixth.

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    I know! I don't even know where I got that name! I don't speak Swahili.... 7/10 because I tried to pronounce it :p

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    yes it is... 10/10 for being psychic *scowls*

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Deathly Hallows: A Sneak Preview

    "The Dark Lord Ascending". Most of Rowling's other chapter titles are simply events or objects, and I can't think of any that contain verbs; I just noticed how odd it ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critique Shop - Open

    I must say I was deeply impressed by the quality of the critique I received. The CCF clearly took a decent amount of time analysing my piece properly. Although it ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: IMPORTANT: HARRY POTTER, NO SPOILERS!

    Hear, hear.

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    It is unfortunate. One might say that each separate intelligent entity (we'll draw the line at apes) has a different end. Atheists take their way out, theists theirs. It sounds ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    "So what you're saying is that a person who has gay sex with another person, depsite the fact that they may be in a loving relationship, and all that, will ...

    Jul 17, 2007


Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
— Martin Luther King Jr.