User avatar

Ofour

  • Lounge, The Re: Bye Everyone!

    I like kayaking, it has two ks.

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Spanking children. Discipline or abuse?

    A child can block out noises (I could), a child cannot block out pain. Guilt-tripping will gradually lose its effectiveness. It's great the first few times but then it begins ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Eragon

    "are people looking for reasons to hate the guy?" - they're not looking for reasons to hate him because they already do (at least, that's what I've picked up from ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: My Poetry

    The first one was great. It reads like an opening stanza so why not expand it. "Swift" and "moan" don't quite correspond but apart from that it really was good. ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Teenagers These Days

    You further promote an already scarcely followed and erroneous stereotype in an unhumourous way to no effect and scorn the innocent colloquial dialogue of certain people in a way that ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: So I'm standing there, right? And suddenly...

    Whoops, I meant charismatic. Durrr durrr bee durrr durrr

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A Very Serious Question

    If I can draw something using a dinner plate and two cups then I don't like it.

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Pirates of the Carribean 3

    "did you not see the freaking huge maelstrom" - I did, but the enormous build up implied that she could lift all the ships up with a sneeze and annihilate ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dreams

    I don't undertsnad why you say it's so bad, it certainly isn't. It is a little simple but it retains its effectiveness. If the rest of the piece is in ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Pirates of the Carribean 3

    I disagree with the majority of critics who say that it is far too complicated, I enjoyed it all the more. However, Kiera Kightley's performance was weak, as was Orlando ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: So I'm standing there, right? And suddenly...

    "So I stood there, right, and then suddenly he bit me and ran away." "So I'm standing there, right, and then suddenly he bites me and runs away." I know ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, what's up?

    W00t for being 15, 'tis joyful-bilating. And yes, welcome.

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Death of a Poet

    It is spent, no more will come. The words within have been undone. I cannot sequence more vibration; It will not sound so simple, clear. I thought that I Could ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Eragon

    "Cos it really isn't a common Fantasy convention at all" - it isn't in my experience, maybe I need to read more books. "why is everyone looking for reasons to ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The I-Doser

    This reminds me very much of "soma" from A Brave New World, and "Bliss" from Doctor Who. Wouldn't want to try it myself - if you can't make yourself happy ...

    Jun 4, 2007


If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave.
— Mo Willems