User avatar

Ofour

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Yet another God question

    "Why can't I thus say fairies exist?" - Maybe it's because you don't actually believe that fairies exist. I know that's a big "maybe" and points towards a person being ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Yet another God question

    This forum is full of God debates: does he exist? what's he like? is he logical? does he control us? etc. I'm pretty fed up of people telling me what ...

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    Is she smiling or angry or just biting her nails? 8/10

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10...'cos it's wierd!!! o0 and spiky

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Goodnight...

    Do not blashpeme! Can-openers opened the door to civilisation (lol, unintended pun), they rule and so have more than enough right to be said goodnight to. The moon is so... ...

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I need to say this, however i wrote this when i was fustrate

    I'm sure the girl who had no legs worked hard all the time to prove everyone else wrong, maybe you just have to do the same (note that I am ...

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Squills June 2007 Issue Is Now Available!

    Squills rules...

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: This Is How The Joke Began...

    Roflmao. Dr Zoidberg always makes me laugh the most though....

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: English vs. American

    It's only called the Union Jack when it's flown at sea, it should be the Union Flag. Personally I call the lounge the sitting room and a sofa a sofa. ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: 6000!

    That's currazzyy!!!!

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Unfortunate

    I don't think I really explained it, if you can get what I mean... There are some very mixed reviews here, I'm a little lost as to what to change ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Unfortunate

    The purpose of this poem is to represent the confusion it is trying to describe but it falls short in the process because it is trying to describe the confusion ...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Goodnight...

    *sings* His name is Bill He has a grade five drill, Twelve extensions, some Little spiky bits you use to fix things but never get round to using ever at ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Invincible

    It's good. The grammar, punctuation and rhythm are fine. But it seems aimless to me. It doesn't reach a conclusion or make a point. This may be intentional and isn't ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Unfortunate

    My ears will pop With change in height And a change in thought Will have things popping Too. It is strange and Not, with such an Ordered confusion, A gist ...

    Jun 6, 2007


"Everything you can imagine is real."
— Pablo Picasso