-
Re: Some More Portraits (yes, it is all i can draw)
They're great, but one eye is bigger than the other on the angry one.
Jun 17, 2007 -
Re: Fallacy In Formal Wear
Great poem. I really had no idea what you were talking about, so I made it up in my head. Crack a cap, to slip it back; lubricated down the ...
Jun 17, 2007 -
Re: Dad
"oh, and piece-flooding is generally frowned upon :p" - what flooding?
Jun 17, 2007 -
Re: (Not) My Music
"Oh, and why is there a rogue apostrophe before "cello"?" - lol, read the previous posts.
Jun 17, 2007 -
Re: Dad
Is it much to ask, For normal? Work all day And half the night for me, Wake up an hour earlier, Get back a little later. Should I feel guilty ...
Jun 16, 2007 -
Re: Question Game
Don't you think the first part of that wasn't really a full question so he made up for it by adding two more words which also happened to be a ...
Jun 16, 2007 -
Re: I need to say this, however i wrote this when i was fustrate
Perseverance...
Jun 16, 2007 -
Re: Froggy
Hahahahahaa, oh that's just, lol, hahahaha, it's just so FUNNY! It's not funny.
Jun 15, 2007 -
Re: I need to say this, however i wrote this when i was fustrate
Yay!
Jun 15, 2007 -
Re: Yet another God question
"The only way to determine someone's faith is to ask them, not to wait for "extreme circumstances" to intervene and show me who is what." - you ask someone, they ...
Jun 14, 2007 -
Re: Yet another God question
"That's awful reasoning and complete rubbish. You don't qualify or provide evidence in any way and even admit it's not true by adding "probably" afterwards." - tha's the definition of ...
Jun 13, 2007 -
Re: Yet another God question
It does. But you seem to think it proves that there is a God, but we cannot understand him. Besides the fact that this is suggested strongly in the bible ...
Jun 12, 2007 -
Re: She thought, he knew
How about: "She thought she had a death wish, had no life, lived in darkness; he was her light," Cuts out the repetition. As for the content, it's already been ...
Jun 12, 2007 -
Re: Yet another God question
Do I see an Absolute Truth spin-off forming?
Jun 12, 2007 -
Re: I need to say this, however i wrote this when i was fustrate
Can you argue with the unquestionably concluding logic of a certain electric blue monkey?
Jun 12, 2007
