User avatar

Ofour

  • Lounge, The Re: Who is Pat Buchanan???

    PB = 2(alpha + omega)

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Eight All

    It's squash, actually, but they're very similar.

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    I was sitting on a bench, next to a turd.

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: How

    "I walk threw the halls seeking your face" - should be "through". Too simple, a statement that does not grip or provide a question. Unless it is used later to ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Prisoners

    Verse 1: I see as an effective microcosm for the apparent beauty of the human race which is enslaved by an invasive media and materialistic society. Those attempting to escape ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What Does YWS Really Stand For?

    Yodelling Walrus Siblings

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Eight All

    "colour's" is the English spelling.

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Eight All

    Freeze time. Black sphere, elongated. Double yellow, The colour’s blurred. Sweat film on forehead, My forehead, Glassy. My eyes, straining; It must be two feet, Two feet at most. Racket ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Following Swear Words Are Banned On YWS:

    I thought this was why the asterisk was invented?

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Bartimaeus Trilogy vy Jonathon Stroud

    Pure gold, this trilogy; awe-inspiring. A monolith of originality and style in the fantasy genre.

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    Instead of abandoning the notion of God at any confusion or complication I try to alter my interpretation of him, and of the bible, to see if it makes more ...

    Aug 25, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    "So, do you believe that I'm going to be tortured for all of Eternity for this?" - no. I believe that when a person dies the truth is revealed to ...

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    Hell is punishment for committing many sins for which you feel no remorse and do not ask forgiveness. It is the ongoing rejection of God that sends you to hell, ...

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The BIG Move: August 25, 2007

    On my birthday! Should I be honoured?

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 1666! Yes... the apocalypse is happening.

    The member with the most critique's could review the member with the most pieces, or posts? Or it could be the most sadistic piece you've come across.

    Aug 21, 2007


I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters.
— Solomon Short