User avatar

OddlyPlaced

  • Short Story » Narrative, Historical Fiction Re: Red Plains

    Thank you so much, I%u2019m really glad you enjoyed! :)

    Apr 3, 2020
  • Short Story » Narrative, Historical Fiction Re: Red Plains

    I'll be sure to check your website out! I found your advice to be very helpful and made some changes accordingly. Thanks again!

    Apr 3, 2020
  • Short Story » Narrative, Historical Fiction Re: Red Plains

    Thank you very much for the criticism, it is appreciated! I will take all of this into mind when I write in the future.:)

    Apr 2, 2020
  • Short Story » Narrative, Historical Fiction Re: Red Plains

    I'm really glad you enjoyed! Yeah, re-reading the part you're referring to I can see how that was confusing, so I'll be sure to fix that lol. I'll also modify ...

    Apr 2, 2020
  • Short Story » Narrative, Historical Fiction Re: Red Plains

    I attempted to break it up some and make it more digestible, hope it's okay now. This is my first time sharing anything I've written in a place like this, ...

    Apr 2, 2020
  • Short Story » Narrative, Historical Fiction Re: Red Plains

    I didn't mean for it to look that way, it was formatted differently when I brought it over here from my original document. I will try to fix that!

    Apr 2, 2020


I communicate much better on paper than I do when I open my mouth.
— Aaron Sorkin