Random avatar

ObdurateMiller

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: You know you love him.

    I really liked it and I can say I can relate, but I'm only in 7th grade. I've had my own.... version of that I guess. Keep writing because you're ...

    Nov 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Mental Destruction

    That is very dark but it was still very.... wow. I liked like very much as you can tell. You may want to go for a... brighter subject next time ...

    Nov 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sky

    I really liked it. It was very descriptive and had a lot of depth. I hope you stay interested in writing because you could be really achieved someday. Remember, writing ...

    Nov 29, 2011


Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
— Mark Twain