User avatar

Nyx

  • Art & Photography Re: Just a couple of pics

    Hey there, Back again! I think the resized pictures look great and the fact that they are clearer is even better! I thought that the dam looked familiar; i live ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography + Sketches :)

    Hey there, Before i review the actual photo's, one thing that caught my attention straight off was the size of the photo's. Next time if you could just resize them ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Black and white paintings

    Hey there, Okay so for the first one: Really love this one. I think the way you overlapped the shoes is really great, and in a way it's really symbolic ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Fun fun..

    Hey there, Okay so first off, i love this type of work (the one you did with the eye). My friend actually does stuff like this and it still manages ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The Silent Song (My graphic novel) <<Updated>>

    Hey there, I think that you did this really well! The emotion that you put in; it made me really feel sorry for him/her? I loved the drawings as well ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    1) The Magician by Raymond E. Feist - My father made me read it and i still haven't forgiven him for it. 2) Ramses: The Son of Light by Christian ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Norbert Beaver!

    Hey there, Thank you so much for this picture. I have never been able to remember his name, and i use to watch the show everyday i could. Now i ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Just a couple of pics

    Hey there, i love the photo location, and i was just wondering were it is in the world? because it looks great. It would have been loads better if the ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My Fallen Heart

    Hey there, First off i think that the words on the photo were a nice touch, and the meaning behind them is great. Second i love the use of symbolism ...

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos! (Project 365 - day 4-11)

    Hey there, I love your work! You are really talented and i think the focus on the color; especially in the puzzle photo is amazing. I also think the detail ...

    Jan 26, 2011


The important thing is never to stop questioning.
— Albert Einstein